As funding and time permits, Focus Forward provides the following additional programming:
- Meditation and yoga classes
- Body image and self-esteem classes for young women
- Financial literacy workshops
- Gender responsive workshops
- Relationship building classes
- Healthy Options for Teens – Teen Pregnancy Prevention and Reproductive Health Education Program for young men and women, ages 12 – 17, while incarcerated at the Juvenile Justice Campus and during their transition to the community.
- Healthy Decisions – provides a combination of access to reproductive health services, advocacy, a medically accurate education curriculum, and transition services.
- El Joven Noble – a rite of passage, character development program which includes targeting the reduction and prevention of unwanted pregnancies by increasing the ability of the young men to act in a responsible and respectful manner in reference to their relationships.
These opportunities are led by community volunteers.
Focus Forward has received donations of books from the Fresno Book Bank and other donors to fill book carts. The incarcerated youth have the opportunity to check out books to increase their literacy and to enjoy a positive form of entertainment.